B.Intl Fog Parka Wax Jacket | Barbour International
The new Fog Parka is a unique wax cotton winter coat, inspired by traditional Barbour International motorcycling jackets and given a modern twist with a fashionable parka shape.
Made with mediumweight beeswax-treated cotton, the Fog Parka is weather-ready with a warm yet lightweight box-quilted lining and a fixed hood. Classic International details give a signature look, such as the ‘stormfly’ close front, multiple pockets including an angled map pocket on the wearer’s left hand side, designed to be easy to reach into while on the road. A drawcord waist, muted International badge on the right hand pocket and drawcord hood offer a more modern, parka-inspired aesthetic that makes the Fog a truly distinctive winter jacket.
- 100% Polyamide Inner lining
- 2" Boxed quilt to lining
- 2" Boxed quilt to lining, 70g wadding
- 6oz Beeswax, 100% Waxed Cotton
- 6oz Sylkoil, 100% Waxed Cotton
- 70g wadding
- Back length: 30-33.5ins | 76-86cms
- Due to the nature of this wax jacket, the oils within it may transfer onto other materials. We recommend that this jacket is kept away from paler materials, especially in warm conditions
- Sponge clean only
A tailored, regular fit that's suitable for all occasions and leaves plenty of space for layering.
- Designed to suit everyone, from the city to the country.
- Stylish yet comfortable enough for ease of movement.
- A timeless fit that is versatile enough to be teamed with everything.
|UK Chest size (inches)||43.5||45.5||48||50||53|
|EURO Chest size||44-46||48-50||52-54||56-58||60-62|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||31||32||33||34||35|