Barbour Sapper Wax Jacket | Barbour Lifestyle
The Sapper is a military-inspired men's waxed jacket with a traditional 6oz Sylkoil waxed cotton outer and an exceptionally warm quilted Nylon lining.
Barbour's signature waxed cotton creates a matte finish and a flexible, lived-in feel that gets even better with age, making the Sapper a mainstay of the winter-ready Storm collection. The hardy outer is paired with a lightweight Nylon lining quilted to warm 70g wadding for additional insulation, while the corduroy-lined funnel collar comes complete with a stowaway hood for reliable wet weather protection.
Designed for those who brave the toughest conditions to be active outdoors, the Sapper also features an action back and an adjustable waist to allow complete freedom of movement and comfortable layering. Multiple pockets ensure hands are kept free and essentials are secure, with contrast Barbour branding trimming the lower left pocket. Available in two easy-to-wear colours.
- 100% Barbour Cotton tartan lining
- 6oz None Cupra, 100% Waxed Cotton
- Back length: 84 - 86.5cm's | 33" - 34"
- Corduroy-lined funnel collar comes complete with a stowaway waterproof hood
- Due to the nature of this wax jacket, the oils within it may transfer onto other materials. We recommend that this jacket is kept away from paler materials, especially in warm conditions
- Sponge clean only